Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Laura & Holly - Chapter 17

"Lie still!" Ms. Shelly snapped at me, making me stop my squirming immediately, though I replaced it by putting my arms in between my legs, pressing my diaper up against my body desperately. The feel of the slick plastic against my arms only amplified the ridiculousness of my situation, reminded me all too clearly of what I was wearing, but what could I do?

"But I..." I protested.

"This is nap time," she reminded me, "And I don't want to hear another peep out of you, do you understand?"

I dared to crane my head back, to look at her, sitting there at her desk, grinning as she watched me. There was no way she didn't know what was going on, but she had still refused to budge. "Please..." I whimpered anyway, just in case.

"Do I need to tell you again?" she asked.

I sniffled, moments from starting to cry yet again. "I hafta go to the bathroom!" I managed to blurt out before getting interrupted, desperate enough to force the words from my mouth at last. Having to say that at all was bad enough, but doing it in a diaper, to a girl younger than me, while taking a "nap" in the middle of a preschool, while feeling my diaper from both the inside and out as I fought to keep it dry, was enough to push me over the edge, and for what felt like the hundredth time since the night before, tears began spilling down my cheeks.

"Stand up," she ordered. I quickly complied, scrambling to my feet, where I kept my thighs as tightly pressed against one another as I could while I wiped my eyes, trying to stop the flow coming from them. She stood as well, walking out from behind her desk and staring down at me. "Before your nap," she said, "I told everyone who needed to use the potty to line up, didn't I?" I nodded sheepishly. "And you weren't in that line, were you?" I shook my head. "It hasn't even been half an hour, young lady," she informed me. "All of our students are capable of keeping their pants dry for half an hour, and without all the pathetic squirming I've been seeing from you. You know why? Because they're big kids, and you're just an overgrown toddler."

"You can't talk to me like this!" I whimpered

"I'm in charge, Ms. Jenkins. I'll talk to you however I want. Now, I want you to admit what you are, and ask for what you want in an appropriate manner, and then we'll see what we can do."

It was all I could do not to stomp my foot and launch into a tantrum over how patently unfair it was, but I doubted I had time for all that, especially since it wasn't likely to lead to a bathroom trip anytime soon. "I-I'm a toddler," I blushed, staring down at my feet, past my quivering knees and bulging crotch, "Can I please go to the bathroom?"

"No," she said simply, grinning as I stared up at her in shock. "I might let you go to the potty if you asked, though." My face burned darker as I squirmed a little more, head lowering again. "No, I want you to look at me," she told me, reaching down and lifting my chin with a pair of fingers. "And start from the beginning."

"I-I'm a toddler," I said, fighting to keep from looking away from her, not wanting to have to do this all over again. "Can I please use the potty?"

"Why?" she asked.

I groaned, but just for a moment. "Because I hafta go!" I answered. "And I don't wanna use my diaper! Please!"

She considered for a few seconds before nodding. "Good enough," she said, letting go of my face and taking one of my hands instead, walking me to the bathroom before releasing me so she could dig in her pockets for the key. Her brow furrowed as she moved her hand around, then switched to her other pocket. "Where did I put that?" she mused to herself.

"Hurry!" I whined, sure she was doing this on purpose until I remembered Carla's late bathroom visit, and what had been missing from it. "Carla took it!" I announced. "Susie probably told her to! She doesn't like me, so she had her little friend steal the key!"

"Don't be ridiculous," Ms. Shelly reprimanded me. "I'm sure I have it somewhere, and I just misplaced it."

I started to cry again. "Isn't there another bathroom I can use?" I asked desperately, hopping from one foot to the next now.

"The key is here somewhere," she reiterated. "Just sit tight until I find it."

"I can't!" I wailed.

"Why not?" she asked. "What are you going to do, Ms. Jenkins? Are you going to wet your little diaper?"

"Yes!" I sniffled, and, in my desperation, I only noticed what she had called me a few moments later, after which I realized it hadn't been the first time. "You..." I stammered, staring up at her again. I had thought she looked familiar, but I couldn't quite place her. I still couldn't, but I was starting to feel more certain that I should be able to.

"That's right," she smiled. "I know who you are. Do you remember me, 'Holly'? No, I can tell you can't. It's okay, it took me a few minutes to recognize you like that, too."

I gasped as the memory hit me. It had been no more than a couple weeks before when she'd come in to interview for a job in the main office at the mall, but I'd seen so many people for those few positions, it was hardly surprising I couldn't recall all of them by sight.

"There you go," she nodded, watching my face. "I don't know why you're here, or why you were at the high school, dressed like that..."

"It's all a big mistake!" I tried to explain, mind racing to figure out how to tell her the whole story, to save myself now that I finally had someone who knew I wasn't really Holly.

"I said," she glared at me, "I don't care. You're in my class now, under my authority."

"No!" I shook my head, another cramp from my bladder making it difficult to think straight. "You don't understand! There's this woman, and she thinks I'm someone else, and she's making me do this! You have to help me!"

"Oh, really?" she raised an eyebrow. "Well, guess what? That doesn't matter. And it doesn't matter that you used to be some high and mighty, stuck-up bitch. Here, you're just Holly, the bad little girl who won't lie still for her nap, and can't follow directions. And who is about to soak her diaper."

Before I could beg any further, I let out a loud gasp as I felt the floodgates open, as my bladder decided it could hold no more. A torrent of urine escaped from me, filling my diaper, turning the firm padding around my waist to mush. It was, if anything, even worse, knowing that the person watching was well aware that I wasn't really a kid, or even a teenager, but a grown woman, and it certainly didn't help that my shock had pretty clearly pointed out to her what was going on.

After a minute or so, Ms. Shelly lifted the hem of my dress, shaking her head as she looked at my now drooping diaper. "My, my, what a big baby you are," she said, reaching out and patting the warm, wet garment. "It's too bad I don't have any spare diapers in your size... You might be able to fit in a Pull-Up, but I don't know if they could handle an accident like that. So I think you're just going to have to stay in that."

I gasped, tugging at the sodden diaper unhappily. "But..."

"And I think you're going to be spending the rest of the afternoon in the corner," she continued firmly. "You don't listen, you won't sit still, you keep complaining... I think it will do you a world of good. So go on, get over there, young lady." She pointed to a corner, and, sullenly, I made my way over to it, walking with an even more pronounced waddle from my now swollen diaper. She walked across the room, too, but she reached her destination first, flipping on the light. "Actually," she stopped me, right before I got to the corner, "why don't you be a good girl and put your sleeping mat back with the others first?"

Suppressing a sigh, I turned and toddled back through the room, squatting down to grab the mat and drag it to the pile. I gave one last look at Ms. Shelly, hoping for mercy, getting a simple nod toward the corner in response. I trudged back, preparing myself for a long, and boring, afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. It's very trouble-free to find out any matter on web as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this website.

    Also visit my weblog :: Go Here

    ReplyDelete