Sunday, September 25, 2011

Laura & Holly - Chapter 15

I never expected to be glad for the diaper, but I very quickly proved myself wrong, as I was deposited into a hard plastic chair outside the principal's office while the teacher went inside without me, leaving me to squirm on my padded bottom and fret. I really wasn't sure what to expect, except that I knew I had to somehow convince the principal not to tell the nanny. I was bound to already be in trouble for wetting myself... Anything more than that would only ensure that my bottom got freshly warmed when I got home from school.

I was sure this worrying was part of why I'd been left behind, though I imagine I was supposed to be thinking about what I'd done. It was sort of like being put in the corner the night before, only a slightly more mature version. I very strongly considered just making a break for it, but the secretaries seemed to be watching me quite closely - enough so that I kept unconsciously tugging at the hem of my dress, sure it was showing off what I was wearing beneath it - and I had no doubt one of them could catch me if they needed to, especially padded as I was.

Finally, the door re-opened and the teacher stepped out, led by another man, this one a little older, but still fairly handsome. As the teacher left, he fixed his gaze on me, then beckoned me inside. Anxiously, I got to my feet and did as I'd been bid, finding another uncomfortable chair awaiting me inside, although this one was made of wood.

"Well," the principal said, sitting in his own chair, "Miss Holly Prescott. Would you care to tell me your side of the story?"

I'd have loved to tell him the whole story, starting with my real name, but I can't say that I felt very much like Laura with the diaper hugging my body and the slick coating of lotion and cream rubbing itself into my bald privates with every squirm. So, instead, I decided to stick to the story, like in Molly's original plan. "I'm just visiting my big sister," I told him, making my eyes wide. "I got lost, and..." I swallowed as, too late, I began to recognize the problem with that plan. If he knew my name, he was sure to know Molly's as well, and he would surely know we weren't related.

I swallowed a groan at myself, hardly able to believe I was stupid enough not to think about that before. I doubt pointing that out to Molly would have changed her mind about making me do it, but at least she would have known I wasn't completely gullible. "Well, not visiting my big sister," I corrected. "Just visiting to, you know... See the school..." Why couldn't I think straight? There had to be some way to talk my way out of this! Maybe it would be better not to concentrate on why I was there, but why I was in the classroom. "I just walked in, that's all... If the door was supposed to be locked, it wasn't. Maybe the teacher just forgot to do it when he left."

He looked at me for no more than a second before asking, "Would you like to try again? The truth this time, please, Miss Prescott."

I started to wiggle again, unsure what to do. Obviously, I couldn't get away without saying anything, like I had with the teacher. I had to tell him something, and I'd already had the real story rejected as absurd by one person... I didn't think I could take someone else laughing at me again so soon. But should I tell him any of the truth? Tattling was never a good thing, but how long was I going to be here? The nanny had mentioned I could be taken even further back than freshman year of high school... Which might actually be preferable if Molly were to find out I'd snitched on her. Had that just been a bluff, though?

"I thought it was where my next class was," I offered lamely. "This is just a misunderstanding..."

"You have one more chance," he told me, reaching into his desk drawer and pulling out a large, wooden paddle, one with holes drilled through it. He set it on top of his desk, giving me a pointed look over it.

"You can't!" I pouted, sliding back in the chair away from it. "You're not allowed to do that!" His expression stayed stern, unimpressed. I was sure he wouldn't actually go through with it, but that didn't keep my bottom from starting to throb dully from the spanking I'd gotten the night before.

"I didn't have any choice!" I whimpered. "There were these girls, and they made me go in and steal a test!"

"They made you?" he raised an eyebrow at me. I nodded. "You're going to write their names down," he told me, handing me a piece of paper, on which I scrawled every one of their names I could remember. "Now you're going to walk this outside, give it to Mr. Barrett, apologize, then come back here. You understand?"

I nodded and hopped down from chair, toddling to his office door with my palms starting to sweat. What was he going to do when I got back? I knew it was probably just going to be a lecture, but the sight of that paddle still made me nervous enough that my voice was shaking when I opened the door and said, "Mr. Barrett?"

The teacher stood up from the chair I'd been sitting in a few blissful moments earlier, walking over to me. "I'm very sorry," I told him, handing them the piece of paper. "These... umm... These are the girls who made me break into your classroom..."

"I see," he said, staring down at me, making me feel about two inches tall. I glanced down at my shuffling feet, unsure of what to do next until he asked, "Shouldn't you be getting back in there?"

I nodded reluctantly, mumbled another apology and turned around, getting only a step in before the principal told me, "Close the door, Miss Prescott." I did as I was told, then slowly walked back to the chair. "I know you don't think I'm going to spank you," he said. "And normally, you'd be right. Usually, in this situation, I would have to put some serious thought into whether to punish you or not. But there's something you don't know, Miss Prescott." He paused, leaning in a little closer to me, his voice quieting to a conspiratorial whisper. "I know who you are."

At first I thought he really did, and I frantically began to search through my memory, trying to remember if I'd seen him at the mall for some reason, or run into him in town. Was this what I needed to get out of this mess once and for all? I was, of course, happy about that possibility, but I really wished it would have happened before I ended up in a diaper in front of this person who apparently knew me. Then I realized he didn't mean 'me' after all.

"Now, I won't deny that you may have been bullied by those girls," he said, "but you are supposed to be an adult now, aren't you? Surely you should be able to stand up to a bunch of girls four years younger than you. So, frankly, whether that is what happened, or whether this was your idea from the start, and you had to steal the answers to a test four grade levels below your real age and blame it on them, I think you've proven your immaturity, don't you?"

"Umm.... I-I guess..." I stammered, unable to think of anything to do but agree.

"And while I am not allowed to spank our students - and wouldn't want to if I could - you are not a student of mine. You are a favor, young lady, one that I'm doing for a colleague of mine, who you can be sure is going to hear all about this as soon as we're done. I have a feeling she won't be happy with all these calls she's getting about you today, but that isn't my problem."

My heart began to beat faster as I listened. He was right - the nanny was not going to be pleased when I got home... And there was nothing stopping him from warming my bottom quite thoroughly with that paddle on his desk. "Please don't do this," I begged.

"I'll tell you what. If you can give me one reason - one good reason - not to, I'll let you leave right now and go back to class." He settled back in his chair, watching me intently. "Just one, Miss Prescott."

"Because I didn't do anything wrong!" I insisted. "They made me do it, I swear!"

"Then you truly deserve just what your caretaker is putting you through, don't you? An adult that is so easily intimidated by a bunch of children is little better than a child herself."

"O-Okay," I agreed quickly. "But that doesn't mean I deserve a spanking, does it?"

The wheels on his chair squeaked as he rolled back from his desk, patting his lap. "You are supposed to be learning how to be a mature adult, how to take responsibility for your actions. And you clearly cannot do that on your own, or you wouldn't be here right now. You need help, and right now, this is the form that help is taking, whether you can understand it now or not. Now, you can come over here on your own, or I can drag you over my knee, kicking and screaming. But I promise you, if that is what happens, that diaper of yours is coming down... And you're going to want that cushioning in a minute." I knew he was right - with my still red bottom beneath my diaper, I didn't want another spanking without some sort of protection, certainly not one with a paddle.

I felt numb as I got to my feet, hardly able to perceive the idea of what was about to happen, again. I shuffled blankly around the desk, letting him guide me onto his lap, feeling a light breeze as he lifted my skirt, exposing my diaper. From the corner of my eye, I saw him reach across my body to the desk, bringing the paddle back with him. I closed my eyes, feeling a tear squeeze its way through my tightly clamped eyelids as I braced myself.

For what seemed like a long time, there was nothing, and then, like a bomber suddenly appearing in a clear sky, I heard a soft whistling sound. My whole bottom exploded into fire, even through my diaper, as I let out a loud yelp. I could have sworn the paddle had somehow hit every handprint left imprinted on my ass from the night before, re-igniting the pain they'd brought me mere hours before. As I continued to gasp for breath, I heard another whap as the paddle made contact again. I whimpered and squirmed through the next few, then, finally, realizing there was no escape before he decided I'd had enough, went limp, sobbing, waiting for it to end.

There was only one more after that, much softer than the others, a final seal on the deal. He rubbed my back as I cried, then set me on the floor and straightened my skirt. "I won't be seeing you in here again, will I, Miss Prescott?"

"N-No, sir," I squeaked.

"Good girl," he said with a small smile. "Now, get a hall pass from the secretaries and go to class."

I was more than happy to do as I was told, scrambling out of the office and grasping the piece of paper I was handed as I rushed out into the halls, before realizing that I didn't have my schedule, so I had no idea where I was supposed to be going. I stopped, biting my bottom lip as I looked up and down the hallway, wondering what I was supposed to do now, without Molly leading me around.

As if to answer, Molly turned a corner, joined by her entourage. I wondered how she'd known where to find me, until I remembered that paper I'd written their names on. My relieved smile vanished instantly, my hands - having instinctively gone to the hem of my dress to tug it downward - turning into fists there. Before I could try to run away, they were surrounding me.

"There you are, little Holly," Molly said, putting an arm around my shoulder. "I don't suppose you know why we're going to the principal's office, now do you?"

"N-No," I shook my head nervously.

She smiled. "I didn't think so. Now, why don't I get you to your next class before I go see what is going on with that. I'm sure the principal can wait a few minutes."

"You can just give me directions," I offered helpfully.

"I've seen you try to follow directions." She exchanged glances with the girl I thought was Lacey, then peeled off from the group. "I'll be with you in a minute, girls," she called as she led me away, through the school, to a side door that, I was sure, didn't lead to any classroom.

"Where are we going?" I squeaked.

"I'm going to the principal's office, thanks to someone," she told me, continuing to guide me down the front steps of the school, across the sidewalk. "And you... Well, you're going where you really belong." Her arm tightened around me as I started to squirm. "Luckily, it was nap time, so Lacey's sister was able to get away to come pick you up. Oh, don't worry... I'm sure some of the kids there are still in diapers, too." She chuckled as she saw the look on my face, one hand shooting down to my skirt and hiking it up. "Oh, my God! You really are in them! I thought that was what the nurse said, but I didn't believe it... That is just too precious..."

She dropped my skirt, then reached for her cell phone. "Why don't you show it off so everyone else you screwed over can see what a cute little baby you really are?"

"No!" I shook my head, trying to thrash my way free from her. "Let me go!"

My heart sank as I heard a car pull up behind us, and even further when I turned my head to see a girl in her early twenties, if that, step out. She took me from Molly with no question, holding my arms firmly as Molly lifted my skirt, tucking it into the high waistband of the diaper so she could take a picture of it with her phone.

"Nobody," Molly told me, "rats me out."

Then, with that, I was wrestled into Lacey's sister's car, diaper still fully exposed, helpless to do anything but watch as the school, the one the nanny had put me in and expected to find me at later that afternoon, vanished in the rear view mirror.

3 comments:

  1. I must say, this world youve created is quite ridiculous, not one person is willing to allow an innocent to prove who she is, and when she does eventually prove it everyone, EVERYONE involved would be in proson for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Laura is just going on a constant downhill slope now, tis a pity really... sorry to ee someone innocent get punished for a total bitches mistakes! (Refering to holly)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the real Holly gets her comeuppance at the end of the story.

    ReplyDelete