Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hello!

Hi, everyone!

If you're here, you probably know who I am, but just in case, I go by Princess Pottypants. And I finally decided I'd put together a place to keep all of my stories and, whenever I get around to uploading them all, captions. I've seen a few good sites set up on here, so I thought I'd give it a try. So far, it seems to be working nicely. Actually, as far as pictures go, it seems to work much better and more reliably for me than PixPrincess, which is what I was using. And I wouldn't have to keep making multiple accounts because I keep running out of space, not for a while anyway. With any luck, I'll be able to use this instead of that, but I have to test how well images from here work on SissyKiss.

Anyway, this is just meant to be a quick greeting message, so there you go. Hope you all enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of migrating, since I'm not focused entirely on the themes at SK. You and tb may have shown me the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't plan on fully migrating, though I don't really focus on the main themes of SK, either. This is a nice place to set up, though, and quite easy to use. I suppose the only real reason I'm not just crossing over entirely is that, theoretically, I'll get more views and/or comments over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats on a nice place! I can't wait to to dive in and read all the stuff you've created that I have somehow missed! It looks all fantastic!

    luvs,
    lil cassie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for setting up this site, PPP! I follow your artistry on both SissyKiss and here...and as I have said before re: your work: BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete