Friday, June 17, 2011

All Done!

Whew! Finally got all my captions uploaded...

If you look through them, please note that these were written over several years, and are not in anything even approaching chronological order here. So the quality will probably vary quite a bit from post to post, even more than it would normally. And common themes will be more evident here, with all of them in one place rather than spread out over many posts at Sissy Kiss. I'm sure you'll be able to find several instances of me doing essentially the same story, but with different pictures, but, again, just keep in mind that they weren't all written at the same time, so the similarity is mostly unintended. 

2 comments:

  1. When I checked Google Reader this morning I was surprised by the number of postings but this explains it, I was beginning to think that you really should get out more LOL.

    Love the blog and the captions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your captions/stories, especially the ones about potty training!

    ReplyDelete