There you are, Princess! A fun pre-Halloween story! When I hear the name "Kaley", I automatically think of SERENITY:
Mal: "My ship don't crash, Kaylie! If it crashes, you crashed her!"
But I digress.
As for the image itself: I like that Lexi has a nice pink collar...and forget the rectal thermometer or even the enema as punishment...Nurse #1 (on the left) looks like she is ready to impose some forced breastfeeding on our heroine!
May all of your Halloween parties turn out like this, Princess!
Great Caption!
ReplyDeleteI love forced bottle feddings - and it would be a pleasure to see them give her an enema.
I only hoped she would be taken to a real hospital and be babied - course this is one of my all-time favorite fantasies^^
Sounds like they had quite the evening planned ^_^ I guess Kaley was tired of being the younger sister.
ReplyDeleteThere you are, Princess! A fun pre-Halloween story! When I hear the name "Kaley", I automatically think of SERENITY:
ReplyDeleteMal: "My ship don't crash, Kaylie! If it crashes, you crashed her!"
But I digress.
As for the image itself: I like that Lexi has a nice pink collar...and forget the rectal thermometer or even the enema as punishment...Nurse #1 (on the left) looks like she is ready to impose some forced breastfeeding on our heroine!
May all of your Halloween parties turn out like this, Princess!
Gosh I wiked that...where do I sign up for that party...
ReplyDeleteThanks ffor a great read
ReplyDelete