Thursday, September 25, 2014

Short Stories, Vol. I

Hi, everyone! Happy Autumn!

I don't really have any new content for you today, but I do have a new option for you guys for some old content. I went back and forth about whether I should do this or not, but I finally decided that I might as well.

I now have an ebook available. It's a collection of eight of my short stories - pretty much all of the non-Haloween themed ones, which were numerous enough that I thought they deserved an ebook of their own. There is no new content here, other than a very short introduction that I wrote for each of the stories, and I don't plan on taking down any of the stories from this site... This is just a handy collection of them, and one that you can easily read on the go.

Yes, I am charging for it. Like I said, all of the stories are already available here, so you don't have to buy anything if you don't want to. This is just an option, if anyone happens to want an ebook, or to support me. The site doesn't display page numbers, but when I pasted the stories into a document without any fancy formatting, they were about 155 pages long, so I thought $2.99 was a fair enough price for that amount of content, especially considering how much a lot of AB/DL ebooks cost.

Anyway, you can find it on Lulu.com for now (the link will be below, attached to a picture of the cover), but it should be available at all the usual ebook distributors before too long, if you prefer them. As I mentioned above, I plan on doing a Halloween collection as well, though I haven't gotten around to putting it together yet, because it took forever to get this one formatted correctly. I do plan on getting that done sometime soon, though, unless you are all just vehemently against this whole idea. That one is even longer than this one, at about 175 pages, but I'll probably be charging the same price.

Thanks for everything, whether you buy or not!


17 comments:

  1. The cover choice alone inspires fun imaginings. ;) I'll probably pick it up at that price, you write some of the best stories out there and it feels worthwhile to support you for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please focus on putting out new content when you have time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree. I don't mind if you make your new content free or not, but as much as I want to support you, I can't bring myself to pay for something that's already available for free. In my very humble opinion, you should've included at least 1 original story as incentive for your long-time fans to buy it. I hope the fellow below doesn't file me under the jerk" category for being honest, as I simply meant to let you know why I won't be buying it, despite how much I love your style. Sorry.

      Delete
  3. ^ The smiley face at the end doesn't make that any less of a jerky comment. She put in a lot of hard work to get these stories ready for publication (not to mention writing them in the first place) and is asking for very little in return. In fact, you don't have to buy them at all if you would prefer to read them here. You're essentially asking her to not "waste her time" trying to make a little money and to instead spend that time providing you more free content (which I'm sure she will do anyway).

    -matrixfreak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who said anything about free content? He essentially said "focus on new content" and never made any mention about any of it having to be free, while it seems to be the focal point of the tantrum you wouldn't have thrown, had you not twisted his words. Honestly, your comment is a lot 'jerkier' than his, in my opinion. Are you that much of a hypocrite that you'll pretend you disagree with him and actually don't want PPP to put out new content?

      Delete
  4. Oh please bring a book with Halloween stories - some new ones in it, too.
    I will buy it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Princess i will buy this book purely just to help support you and what you do you really do post the best content out there and I hope you will continue to even if I have to start paying for some lol
    Your biggest fan:
    Lilgirl123
    Find me on sissy kiss or dd if anyone would like to chat I always love meeting new friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh I feel the same way, there's a few erotic literature authors who are good enough to be paid for, and I've been trying to tell Princess for years that she could, so maybe my evil influence has set in. :P

      Delete
  6. Fabulous news! And to our beloved Princess:

    1) I am thrilled that you listened to your friends and your heart and decided to "take the plunge" and publish for profit! And cheers and kudos to Sir Spanks above if he had any influence on this decision.

    2) Please, please advertise your new collection elsewhere! We need to spread the "gospel of Princes P" to all the "usual suspect" sites. And I am happy to publish a message or two at those mutually-attended sites that contain the letters A, D, F, K, L, and S.

    3) While I will probably not be purchasing this collection (for reasons you cite above), count me in for a buy of the future Halloween tales! BOO-yeah!

    4) Finally, I'll be sending you a note elsewhere...I want to reward you with a gift for achieving this momentous feat....and fear not, it will not be ticking or growling ominously.

    Again, congratulations, Princess! You are one of the best fetish writers out there...and it is time for the publishing world to get a nice, generous taste of your talent!

    With love and awe,

    T.Rex

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should sale your stories on Amazon as well. Maybe you and Ausdpr can start selling your works there? The authors already there are jokes and can barely even write a good abdl story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lulu does have an option to publish to Amazon etc which I think Princess was saying she used. Though I'm not sure if that means being twice affected by sales platform cuts. I've never done it because there's a lot of international tax work that needs to be done for non-US folk, and adult fetish art might not well fare well under amazon.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I did use that option, so it should eventually be available on Amazon, Nook, Kobo, and the iBookstore. They all pay out slightly different amounts, though they're all pretty close at this price point - I actually wind up getting a few cents more for sales on the iBookstore than directly from Lulu. It's been approved for all those markets, but apparently it'll be another couple weeks before they actually go live there.

      Delete
  8. That's awesome to hear Princess!

    I can only get a hold of stuff like this through amazon since I don't have a credit card and use Amazon cards.

    Any chance the Field Research story would be included with what is being released for our purchasing pleasure?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be thinking of one of my stories which was set in Princess P's universe, unless she has one titled Field Research too.

      Delete
    2. Yeah it is your story, but set in her dimension.

      Delete
    3. I don't think that we can start selling each other's stories, as tempted as I am to try. :P

      Delete
  9. If there is a volume 2 with a few original stories, then I would pay top dollar for certain. As is, I will have to pass on it for now.

    ReplyDelete