Thursday, October 18, 2012

Plugging Along

Hi there!

First of all, in case anyone was wondering, I am working on a Halloween story. I need to get a little more done to see if I need to fine-tune some earlier stuff, but hopefully I'll have the first chapter posted fairly soon.

But mainly, I'm posting this to plug The Humble Games, an interactive story being run at the always fun Babes in Diapers. It has the potential to be a pretty cool story, plus I'm going to be playing one of the characters. So go check them out while you wait for the first part to get done!

8 comments:

  1. What character are you playing? I look forward to playing with you. I'll be playing Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which do you think I am? I considered saying which one I was playing in my original post, but I kind of like the idea of having people guess. I think a lot of people would assume I'd be Lucy, since that seems like the kind of situation a lot of my characters would get themselves into. I'm actually a little jealous I didn't think of that myself!

      Delete
    2. See, now I want to respond, but I'm afraid that the Master is gonna screw over my character for it. Not an expert, but at a guess I'd say either Margaret or Amy.

      Delete
    3. Also, the character idea wasn't my own, I expressed an interest in the role, and then got through to making the character. What do you think of my actress choice?

      Delete
    4. She looks all sweet an innocent and perfect for the role. She also looked vaguely familiar, so I had to look her up to realize she was on the last season of Scrubs.

      Delete
    5. Yeah, she also had the same name there. Was coincidental, but I thought she seemed really innocent and sweet in that show.

      Delete
  2. I better not catch you girls conspiring, or it'll be an extra humiliating punishment for the both of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh shit, I better be good. *hiding under blankets*

    ReplyDelete