Thursday, December 15, 2011

And now, a short break.

Hello, everyone!

First of all, I want to thank you all for reading. This will be my 250th post on my blog, and, at the time of writing this, the site is at nearly 150,000 views, which, at least to me, is pretty impressive.

Secondly, and the real reason I'm making this post, is to announce that I'm going on a hiatus from story writing. I'm not sure how long it will be, though probably not too terribly long. I might do some more short stories before officially making me return, and I'll probably make some more captions in that time, too, but I don't plan on starting any other big projects for a little while.

I starting writing diaper stories a little under a year ago (December 29th of last year is when I posted the first chapter of The Babysitting Crew), and have mostly been working on one story or another for the whole time since then. I've written 537 pages, or 270,464 words, in that time. And I've enjoyed it, and appreciate your support, and just the fact that you've read at least some of them. But I have some non-diaper related writing work I'd like to try to get done that I've been putting off for a while now, and work in general, since I finally have a job again after being unemployed for most of this past year.

Anyway, I hope to see you all soon, and thanks again for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. Good luck with your other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stories are truly magnificent, we value all of your submissions and I know your stories will be read far into the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be warned, I took a break a few months ago and still haven't found the time to get back to it.. The Internet will be so much more boring now. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the hard work you do and take your time for your (real) job, but please - pretty please come back later.

    Hugs and Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two years later....

    Obviously you survived the break, as I believe your stories have become better on so many levels. Clearly the rest provided a nice time for your imagination to ferment....

    Thanks again for all you do, Princess. Your stories and captions continue to entertain, provoke, and inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. You've only been publishing your stories since December 2010?!? Amazing! Such a gifted writer at age 21: the Orson Welles (or Steven Spielberg?) of diaper tales! (and yes, I invoke Orson and his brilliant CITIZEN KANE as a compliment...)

    ReplyDelete